5 - 10 Years
hours & duration
Oil & Gas Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
Flowers Davis, P.L.L.C. in Tyler, TX is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Real Estate and Oil and Gas Litigation Associate Attorney to join our growing litigation team in East Texas. The successful candidate can work remotely and travel for court dates as needed.
In this role, you will represent clients in a variety of real estate and oil and gas-related disputes, including contract negotiations, disputes over mineral rights, and other legal issues. You will be responsible for conducting legal research, drafting pleadings and motions, and representing clients in court proceedings.
This position offers a competitive salary depending on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. If you are a dedicated and hardworking attorney with a passion for real estate and oil and gas law, and meet the required experience qualification, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
responsibilities & qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a strong real estate and oil and gas law , with a minimum of 5-10 experience in this field. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and be comfortable working independently and as part of a team. You should also have the ability to manage a high volume of cases effectively.
The position will be responsible for managing case files, researching the law, preparing legal court documents, investigating facts as well as attending hearings, mediations, and trials. The associate will also provide legal advice, guidance, and support concerning real estate, oil and gas, and business issues, and legal rights and obligations. This position requires the ability to identify complex legal, real estate, oil and gas, and business issues.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- A member of the Texas Bar and in good standing
- Minimum of 5-10 years of legal experience
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong writing and research abilities
- Ability to manage workload remotely and travel to court dates as needed
- Legal technology savvy and comfortable creating and working with a defined process using various software packages.
- Able to do tasks quickly and use common sense solutions.
- Willing to do what is always needed to make our clients happy.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal with excellent interpersonal skills and experience with public speaking.
- Comfortable preparing detailed legal documents to include high-level legal analysis with the ability to review and assimilate large volumes of complex information in an efficient and effective manner.
- Comfortable with and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive with assignments and able to advance litigation files efficiently.
- Resourceful and trustworthy including excellent business and legal judgment and independent strategic thought with the ability to act as a trusted legal counsel for clients.
Flowers Davis, PLLC, is committed to equal employment opportunities, non-discrimination, and providing a fair and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics. We promote diversity, equal opportunity, and a harassment-free environment. We are dedicated to maintaining a positive work environment for all employees.